Instagram along with other social channels can often be the highest performing channel when it comes to assisting conversions to purchase.
Assisted conversions are interactions that lead to a conversion, however they are not the final source, ie. the last interaction of the conversion point for the audience. All interactions on a conversion path (except the last interaction) are assisted conversions.
I appreciate the rut we can get into when developing content for social media. Here is a list of 10 video content ideas to inspire your content:
- Behind the scenes
- A day in the life
- Answer FAQs
- Product spotlights
- User generated content
- Educate your audience
- Something that just makes sense
- Your ‘why’
You can see examples in this Planoly article.
Also, here is a list of Instagram hacks to make your account work harder for you and assist your website conversions:
- Use a private Instagram viewer to check out what your competition is doing
- Optimisation of your brand name as this is a searchable keyword element
- Download Instagram videos
- Link to Instagram videos in your Stories
- Conceal hashtags on Instagram Stories
- Post at the right moment
Some of these hacks are quite clever, you can read more about them in this article from TechDay.